Amyris (NASDAQ:AMRS) stock observed trading -49.49% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 150.80% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 21.14% away from 50 day moving average and 21.78% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 4.37% off 20-day moving average. It has market cap of $335.9M.
On Oct. 1, 2019, Amyris (NASDAQ:AMRS) provided highlights of its business and financial results for the first half of 2019 ended June 30, 2019, which it will review during a conference call after market close on Wednesday, October 2, 2019. The company also noted that it is has filed its 2018 Form 10-K and expects to file its Form 10-Qs for the first and second quarters of 2019 before the conference call on Wednesday. As a result of completing these filings, the company believes that it will have filed all of its delinquent SEC filings and be back in compliance with NASDAQ listing rules.
First-Half 2019 Financial Results and Recent Business Highlights
- First-half 2019 GAAP revenue of $77.1 million with very strong gross margin compared to total first-half 2018 GAAP revenue of $32.9 million
- Successful launch of Pipette baby care brand raising the bar for clean and safe baby care products
- International expansion of Biossance, one of the fastest growing clean beauty skincare brands in the US, gets a strong start upon entry into Australian and New Zealand markets
- Expansion of ADL Bionatur Solutions (ADL) manufacturing agreement and execution of strategic supply agreement with Raízen, the largest sugar producer in the world, to provide additional, cost-effective manufacturing capacity to meet growth demand
- Appointment of two new board members with significant experience in building high growth product and consumer companies ‒ Jim McCann, founder and chairman of 1-800-Flowers, and Lisa Qi, founder and CEO of Daling Family e-commerce platform in China
- Receipt of first milestone payment of $10 million in March 2019 for successful cannabinoid (CBD) development; good progress being made toward second major milestone
The USA based company Amyris moved with change of -1.47% to $4.69 with the total traded volume of 1981979 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 818.78K. The stock was observed in the 5 days activity at 3.08%. The one month performance of stock was 24.07%. AMRS’s shares are at 33.62% for the quarter and driving a -40.93% return over the course of the past year and is now at 40.42% since this point in 2018. Right now the stock beta is 0.94. The average volatility for the week and month was at 8.54% and 7.65% respectively. There are 71.62M shares outstanding and 32.83M shares are floated in market.
Annette Anderson – Category – Market movers
Annette Anderson Annette is the Senior Editor and market movers section. She holds an MBA specialization in finance. She has two daughter and two children. Annette joined us, after more than 5 years of experience in writing financial and business news, most recently as Investment Editor and writer. She also has a vast knowledge of stock trading. Annette earned bachelor degree with a focus in Business Administration.
Address: 40420 Glacier Flower Drive, Kenai, AK 99611, USA
Email: [email protected]
Zip Code: 99611
Contact number: 907-281-9189